Yay! We made it to Friday :). Halloween has come and gone (for the most part, I still have lots to post from our Halloween), but I thought you might enjoy behinds the scene look that went on during our s'mores 'photoshoot'. You will never guess who was the most uncooperative - ok, maybe you will based on costume alone- it was our little marshmallow. It took quite a bit of convincing to let us stuff that pillow inside of her
She tried to put a smile on her face, but sometimes it is hard beinga marshmallow two :).
A little bit better when we asked the chocolate bar to join in!
This girl was excited to be the chocolate bar; we had really hyped it up to her- telling her she would be yummy and delicious and get to eat chocolate chips afterwards ;).
I couldn't think of a better chocolate bar and marshmallow duo :).
I told her to raise her hands up in the air and she semi-obliged.
And then decided enough was enough and gave us her stank face again :).
Then, my mom arrived to take our family shots! And this is what she had to work with- we were trying to smoosh all together to be like s'mores :).
I don't know what Emma was laughing at, but it sure does look like it was hilarious :).
Uh oh, we lost a key ingredient?
The marshmallow needed a timeout from all herparent's momma's madness :).
'Everyone raise their hands in and the air and act excited to be s'mores!'. #nailedit.
Two of my favorites :).
At the end of the day all you really need is the chocolate and marshmallow and happy girls ;).
I don't know how many more years they will oblige the family costume idea; so for right now, I am just soaking it all in :).
She tried to put a smile on her face, but sometimes it is hard being
A little bit better when we asked the chocolate bar to join in!
This girl was excited to be the chocolate bar; we had really hyped it up to her- telling her she would be yummy and delicious and get to eat chocolate chips afterwards ;).
I couldn't think of a better chocolate bar and marshmallow duo :).
I told her to raise her hands up in the air and she semi-obliged.
And then decided enough was enough and gave us her stank face again :).
Then, my mom arrived to take our family shots! And this is what she had to work with- we were trying to smoosh all together to be like s'mores :).
I don't know what Emma was laughing at, but it sure does look like it was hilarious :).
Uh oh, we lost a key ingredient?
The marshmallow needed a timeout from all her
'Everyone raise their hands in and the air and act excited to be s'mores!'. #nailedit.
Two of my favorites :).
At the end of the day all you really need is the chocolate and marshmallow and happy girls ;).
I don't know how many more years they will oblige the family costume idea; so for right now, I am just soaking it all in :).















Everly's stank face is Perfect!
ReplyDelete