I thought it would be fun to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci this Friday to show you what I know will become some of my favorite things- the things that are currently on my Christmas wishlist.
Since we have two kiddos, sometimes decorating my house is lowest on the budget totem pole, so I always look to see what I can ask for during Christmas that I know I have a spot for and will go straight into use. That being said, I asked for two prints this year that will go straight on our gallery wall (we already have frame- just not enough art). As a reminder, here is what our gallery wall currently looks like.
I asked for this print (to go on the left) and this print (to go on the right).
In the same realm, as you can recall from my house goals post, I am desperately trying to redecorate/decorate our mantle. My friend, Kelli, sent me this image and I am smitten with the simplicity of it all.
Accordingly, I asked for this boxwood topiary to go in place of the iris in the picture above- it has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
Now moving onto a few clothing items, I asked for my favorite grey Toms. I bought a new pair in preparation of my Asia trip (my other ones had big holes in them), but alas after only three weeks of wearing them- I left them on the airplane #infirstclass #firstclassproblems.
I also asked for two new pairs of my favorite stud earrings - in white and hot pink (these earrings make such a statement).
And last, but not least in the jewelry realm- I asked for this cute necklace (my mom has it and loves it! and I just think it will pair with so many other necklaces as well).
And then, so I can make some progress on my reading goals (ha, those are nonexistent with two littles ;)), I asked for this book from my favorite bloggers!
We have a few other things on our Christmas list (hello, new muffin pan!), but those above are truly my favorites :).
Since we have two kiddos, sometimes decorating my house is lowest on the budget totem pole, so I always look to see what I can ask for during Christmas that I know I have a spot for and will go straight into use. That being said, I asked for two prints this year that will go straight on our gallery wall (we already have frame- just not enough art). As a reminder, here is what our gallery wall currently looks like.
I asked for this print (to go on the left) and this print (to go on the right).
In the same realm, as you can recall from my house goals post, I am desperately trying to redecorate/decorate our mantle. My friend, Kelli, sent me this image and I am smitten with the simplicity of it all.
Accordingly, I asked for this boxwood topiary to go in place of the iris in the picture above- it has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
Now moving onto a few clothing items, I asked for my favorite grey Toms. I bought a new pair in preparation of my Asia trip (my other ones had big holes in them), but alas after only three weeks of wearing them- I left them on the airplane #infirstclass #firstclassproblems.
I also asked for two new pairs of my favorite stud earrings - in white and hot pink (these earrings make such a statement).
And then, so I can make some progress on my reading goals (ha, those are nonexistent with two littles ;)), I asked for this book from my favorite bloggers!
We have a few other things on our Christmas list (hello, new muffin pan!), but those above are truly my favorites :).


No comments:
Post a Comment