Hey, happy random Sunday post and happy Valentine's day to all of you celebrating today :). We are currently down in San Antonio and can't wait to surprise the girls with seeing the live Peppa Pig show today. Because we knew that we were going to be out of town, I thought it would be fun to meet up for a lunch date during the week to celebrate Valentine's Day. Now, we never do much for this love holiday, we are pretty low-key and like to celebrate our family love story, but that being said I still adore one-on-one time with my husband. We met at one of my favorite burger joints, shared two burgers and lots of chit chat, then walked next door and grabbed some frozen yogurt and played a few intense rounds of Connect 4.
There is just something so fun, spontaneous and romantic about meeting up in the middle of the day. It definitely reminds me of our pre-kiddo days where we would have lunch dates once or twice a month - I sure do love this guy and everything he does for our family :).
There is just something so fun, spontaneous and romantic about meeting up in the middle of the day. It definitely reminds me of our pre-kiddo days where we would have lunch dates once or twice a month - I sure do love this guy and everything he does for our family :).



That burger looks good! Yummmmm
ReplyDeleteIt is the spicy goat from Twisted Root - so yummy!
ReplyDelete