Wednesday, February 17, 2016

'Ask Me Questions Too, Mom'

Everly knew that I was asking Emma questions and taking a video of her answering questions, so as soon as I had wrapped up the 4 year old interview with Emma, Ev's came toddling in the room saying, 'ask me questions too, mom'.  Never one to turn down my children interested in the camera, I went ahead and asked Everly a few questions too.



And here is another translation in case you couldn't quite understand all of that :).

What is your name?
Everly: 'Ev-eh-ly'

How old are you?
Everly: 'Four.'

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Everly: 'Play.'

What is your favorite thing to do with Emma?
Everly: 'Nothing.'

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Everly: 'Nothing.'

Can you play your instrument for mommy?
Everly: *blows on horn loudly*

How much do you love mommy?
Everly: *stretches arms out wide*
Mommy: 'Oh, that's how much mommy loves you too.'

Wave bye bye for the camera.
Everly: 'Bye bye.'
Mommy: 'Bye bye Everly.'

*background crying by Emma who was no longer the star of the show ;)*

1 comment:

  1. I think Everly loves her Mama!! Cutest little ByeBye ever!

    ReplyDelete