And just in case you couldn't follow all of that; see the transcript below :).
How old are you going to be tomorrow?
Emma: ‘Four’
What is your favorite color?
Emma: ‘All of them. And I like to do with you
rainy days, go out in the rain, hold the umbrella up on my head. And I love
when the kitty cat does so many funny things: eat and drink and try to eat the
glass.’
Mommy: ‘But, what is your favorite color,
honey? Is it pink or red or green?’
Emma: ‘It’s all of the colors. And, I also
like to eat dinner with you guys. And you guys are great and I love you so
much.’
What is your favorite food?
Emma: ‘All of the food.’
Mommy: ‘But what is your favorite thing that
mommy and daddy make you to eat?’
Emma: ‘Bean soup.’
What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
Emma: ‘All of them.’
Mommy: ‘But, which one do you like watching
the most?’
Emma: ‘All of them.’
What is your favorite TV show to watch on TV?
Emma: ‘All of the shows. And I love when you
guys love me so much and my baby and my kitty cat.’
Mommy: ‘But, what is your favorite tv show? Is
it Max and Ruby or Peppa Pig?’
Emma: ‘It’s Max. It’s all the shows. But,
there is one thing.’
Mommy: ‘What is the one thing?’
Emma: ‘The balloons are like untying. I don’t know
what to do with my baby. When she untyed the green balloon, I took it back from
her and tied it back on.’
What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
Emma: ‘The hotel. But, there is one
problem. She takes out my decorations I
made. And she.’
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Emma: ‘All of the things you like me to do?’
Mommy: ‘Like what? Can you give us an example?’
Emma: ‘Singing and dancing. All years long. I wish
we could dance all year long and not go to bed a single one.’
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Emma: ‘What he wants
me to do.’
Mommy: ‘Do you like
to go to the park with Daddy? ‘
Emma: ‘Uh huh, and
you.’
Mommy: ‘And, mommy.’
Emma: ‘And one more
problem.’
Mommy: ‘No more
problems, honey.’
What is your favorite thing to do with Everly?
Emma: ‘Ummm, I don’t
like when she like be’s mean to me.’
Mommy: ‘Well, we are
not talking about what you don’t like, we are talking about what you do like.
Do you like ballroom dancing?’
Emma: ‘Well, like. I
don’t know if she will be nice to me when she grows up.’
Mommy: ‘I think she
will be.’
Emma: ‘I like my
sisters and brothers to be nice to me all the time. I don’t like them to
scratch me or yell at me.’
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Emma: ‘To be the mommy.’
Mommy: ‘That’s a good job.’
What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal?
Emma: ‘All of the. Nothing. I don’t usually
play with toys anymore because I am all grown up.’
Mommy: ‘Oh, you are all grown up?’.
What is your favorite thing to wear?
Emma:
‘All of the clothes. My princess dresses and my clothes and I like to go swimming.’
Mommy:
‘What do you wear when you go swimming?’
Emma:
‘Swimsuits, floaties, zip packs?’
Mommy:
‘Ok, can you wave bye to the camera?’
Emma:
‘Why?’
Mommy:
‘Or blow it a kiss?’
Emma:
‘That’s not all my questions I wanted to ask.’
Mommy:
‘Mommy is the one asking you questions. That’s all mommy’s questions’
Emma:
‘There are a few more I wanted to ask you.’
**
background music and crying noises provided by Everly :)*
This is hilarious! I love that you translated for us!! She loves ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love her! She is a hoot :).
Delete