Since I have been home, we have managed to attend 4 outdoor concerts in the last week. There is no summertime activity that I love more :).
Me and my mini happy to be reunited!
The girls are typically in fairly good moods at the concert (especially if Wes manages to get them a late afternoon nap :)) and on this particular day they were smooching up a storm. Love the way their noses smoosh together!
After settling in, they like to get up and dance together!
I just love watching them dance, they are hilarious :) and biased, I know, but Ev's has the best dance moves!
Emma wanted to slow dance and wanted Everly to hug her from behind so they could dance together.
But she kept knocking Eberleah over, so we told Emma she needed to hug Ev's from behind :).
I am not sure Ev's is doing with her arm, but, whoah, they look long!
Emma's new favorite activity- trying to pick Everly up off the ground.
The next night, my mom came to the concert too! And brought the girls their 'prizes :).
I had already promised the girls a snocone, so after Nonni arrived, we headed over.
Emma had lots of smooches and 'i lobe you's' for Nonni this night :).
One small blue snocone split into two cups later, we were back at our seats and Ev's was excited to dig in :).
Love that she will say cheese when I pull my phone out- a girl after my picture loving heart.
And my Emma, not nearly as into saying cheese for the camera :).
Love the view from the top!
After finishing off her blue snocone and showing off her blue tongue, she wanted Nonni to dance with her (i.e. spin her around until Nonni was dizzy!).
It takes Everly a lot longer to eat than Emma, so it was funny to watch that when Emma finished hers, she walked over to Everly to check out how much she had left. And just like all sisters do, Ev's figured out what Emma was checking out and put her hand over her cup as to signal 'no way, sister'. Evsie's was pretty proud of her blue lips and tongue too when she finished.
On Saturday we sat in the girls favorite place, by the stairs! Why is it their favorite place? So they can run up in down, swing on rails (or hang bar as Emma calls is) and scare their momma half to death ;).
I remembered to grab a picture of me and Wes!
The girls normally get in a fair amount of puppy petting- no surprise here, Emma is the brave one when it comes to petting the puppies, but I love how she pulls Ev's along. She will often say 'come a little closer Evehleah, this is a nice dog' while she pats her on the back. Then Ev's will usually walk up saying 'nice, nice ruf ruf'.
Sit on the stairs next to each other, clap, smile and look at mommy! Three out of four is not terrible ;).
Stop growing so big, ok Everly??!!??
So happy to spend quality time outdoors, listening to live music with my sweet family.

























No comments:
Post a Comment