Friday, June 19, 2015

May Little Things (Part 3)

I bet you didnt see part three coming :).  The day after we were at the museum, we took the girls to the zoo! It was super crowded so we headed back to the back part pretty quickly! We don't get back there all that often, so the girls were pretty excited!


I love Ev's enthusiasm trying to reach out to touch the goat!


And don't even get me started about the love I feel when she reaches for my hand- definitely one of my favorite baby stages! Her perfect nose and pout and pink moccs peeking out!!


This girl loves her parents!


Since we were way in the back, we agreed to let the girls ride the carousel.  Evsie's was a little nervous at first :).


But then she found a star to point out and all was good in her world!


I love the way Emma waved every time we would pass daddy :). It warms my heart how much this girl loves her daddy.


Both my girls side by side :).


Later that night, Bobbob and Colleen had us over for dinner and the girls were excited to see their great-grandfather! Love that Emma is standing on her tippy toes and that Evsie's swung sweet moccs off the floor :).



One night we took the girls up the church playground after dinner and I just love this sweet Eberleah smile that I caught; she is definitely at the stage where she loves the playground!


Emma goes through stages where she always wants to build houses in the playroom- I think we made a pretty good house this go around :).


Before we headed to the Taylor Swift concert, Emma got herself all dressed for grandma's house- I would say she did a pretty fabulous job ;).


Eberleah was looking pretty cute as well :).


The day we got home from the concert- Austin and Theodore stopped by to hang out with us for the afternoon. Sweet Theo got his first ride in a swing- he was quite smitten :).


We took Theo up to our playroom so Emma could hold him- I love that he is looking at her so intently while she has her finger stuck in his mouth- I imagine him thinking 'ummm, who is this chick, and why does she have her finger in my mouth?!?'


Oh, hi, sweet Theodore! I love the way you grab Emma's hand!!


Aust put Theodore down for a nap in Everly's crib and the girls settled down on the couch to watch Frozen (Emma had a side of frozen corn to go along with her movie ;)).


The following weekend, we were headed to the botanical gardens to get a few snaps of Everly for her monthly post- well she fell asleep on the way, so Emma and I headed out anyways :).


When Emma woke up, she insisted on wearing the dress that I had pulled out for Everly which is much to small, so I paired it with some leggings and we were good to go! This is one of my most favorite purchases ever!!


Love it when she gives me her cheeseball smile :).


After Evsie's woke up (no pictures, sadly) we took the girls to the museum- perfect rainy day activity!


Again, at the very end, we let the girls go into the dino dig and again they became a hot mess :).  The happiness on their face is worth all the mess every single time.


One week night we stopped by Starbucks to get a frap - I attempted a family selfie :/.


Even though the selfie didnt turn out great; I did receive some pretty good snuggles from my biggest girl :).


Unfortunately, I spent the last few days of the month of May communicating with the girls over FaceTime from halfway around the world. While, I am blessed to be able to talk to them on FaceTime- I was already missing them like crazy!



May was a good family month :).

No comments:

Post a Comment