Friday, January 27, 2017

The Cutest Piggies

On Thursday morning after my sisters and I exchanged our secret santa presents we got ready for the zoo and my littlest one requested pigtails! I am always happy to oblige with this request (it doesn't happen very often!) and I was beyond pleased with the results.


Quite possibly the cutest she has ever looked, no?


And on that note, can you believe this girl is (almost) 3.5 years old now??? During the first year of her life (which is pretty much a blur) I could have never imagined myself with a 3.5 year old and almost 5 year old, but somehow here we are. Also, I am not sure we ever imagined ourselves living in China, but here we are too.


She is smart, sweet, creative, a baby doll/stuffed animal lover, vegetable/meat hater, obsessed with eating strawberries, wants to do everything her sister is doing, does not like being called a baby, is finally potty trained, has started to show some spunk during these last few months, loves to twirl and wear her minnie mouse dress and all around one of my favorite people to hang out with.


It is a joy and privilege to be her mama.


My favorite :) :) :) (photo, not child ;)).


She was pretty pleased with herself in pigtails as well :).


She likes to refer to herself by her full name Everly Gracie M.


We could not love this sweet little girl anymore than we already do!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable - love the bow! You should put your hair in pigtails for a side by side comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, she looked adorable in those little piggies. (heart eye emoji)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's never looked cuter!!! I love these piggies and that precious girl!!!

    ReplyDelete