Ok, ready for all the details of our vacation? If not, maybe come back in February? Because the girls only get to see their grandparents/cousins once a year so there are lots and lots and lots of pictures :). And I figured out what happened, remember when I didn't tell you the whole story about our lost luggage - well my camera charger was in one of the pieces of lost luggage so I have a few pictures from the first few days when my camera was one one charge and then none again until we got our camera charger/extra battery back on Wednesday!
Ok so rewinding back to Sunday morning - I stole these pictures off of Facebook, we were sooo excited to see Ms. Debbi! She was both the girls first preschool teachers and she has a very very special place in our hearts. She greeted the girls with some surprise presents! We were so happy we got a chance to see her!!
Later that night, the cousins (minus Katelyn since they live out of town) were reunited!!!
They took a minute to imitate Seodore :).
He got lots and lots and lots of smooches (apparently even one on his arm:)).
We missed him sooooo much! And apparently Emma still likes smooshing his cheeks ;).
I am not sure where his sister was at this moment, but the girls were pretty thrilled to be back together. One of the most fun memories of our trip is seeing the girls communicate with Theo - he can really talk at 2 years old and I would often spy him and Emma having their own conversations :).
Oh, hi there Everly Gracie!
And one more smooch-a-looch before I put the camera away for their visit.











the teething impression picture.. haha!
ReplyDeleteEmma and Theodore pictures are my favorite!! The cheek squishes!
ReplyDelete