Monday, January 23, 2017

Pizza Night & Meeting Katelyn!

You saw in my holiday recap part one that we went over to Bobbob's for pizza night! I was determined to get a picture of these four munchkins together again! Almost there, but no Theodore!


All four!!


And all four looking #evenbetter!


And then just like that they were over it (note Helena's frown!) and then my camera died. And all Tuesday I didn't have a camera battery thanks to my lost luggage :/.


On Wednesday when the girls got home from their sleepover with their grandparents and Jubal, they got to meet baby Katelyn for the first time! And, small miracle - my luggage with extra battery and charger arrived! I had gotten to meet her the previous day, but the girls were already on their way to their grandparents house by the time they arrived from Houston.


Emma was pretty smitten right away - exclaiming how cute she was!


It is so so fun for me to see my nieces in the girls clothes - I adored this little romper when Emma and Everly wore it!


Based on these pictures, I am not sure who has more love for each other, Emma or Katelyn? ;).


The girls were pretty pleased that we got to snuggle her up before it was time to take off to meet Santa!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby and Emma is such a sweetheart with her cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn is so cute!!! I love her now! Perfect size.....imo ;)

    ReplyDelete