Hello! and Happy 2017 :). We had a fantastic time during our two weeks at home (more to come on this soon!), but adjusting back to reality has been fairly painful. Jet lag (with the kiddo's - it has been the worst), pollution and year-end close were all working against us, but as I type this on Saturday afternoon - I think we are fairly close to getting back to 'normal'. The girls made it asleep until 5:00am this morning (we have been dealing with 2 and 3am wake up calls), all three are simultaneously taking naps and I sat down with my ice coffee to pound out some posts for the week. We had a big (and at times, stressful), but also very exciting (so much travel and family togetherness!) 2016 and we look forward with open eyes/hearts to 2017. We are hoping for more family vacations, more playground trips (complete with stops at Starbucks, of course), continued health and lots and lots of happiness during 2017. We hope you had a great new year (ours was spent flying) and I can't wait to share more with you soon!
Glad you made it home safely - looking forward to seeing pics from your trip home. Happy new year!
ReplyDelete