Our last stop and the whole reason for going to San Antonio in the first place was to see the live Peppa Pig show! We parked downtown, made a pit stop for McDonald's and then walked over to the Majestic theater brimming with anticipation (mainly them ;)).
Wes had found some seats to the side, but in the front row (we were in the wheelchair area because no one ought those tickets so they opened them up the public) and the girls were ecstatic to be up so close!
Sister hugs before the show started :).
We got there about 20 minutes before the show started and they were E-X-C-I-T-E-D!
Emma wanted to do a 'go team' cheer- we always oblige because I always want them to think of our family as our own little team (always there for each other and always rooting each other on).
And then it was time for the big show- I don't have too many pictures (most were on Wes's phone and he had to delete them for space and didn't realize I hadn't saved them down yet), but here are a few.
The show was two twenty five minute halves with an intermission. The only thing I would have changed is the start time of 2:00, right in the middle of my girls nap times. Emma pushed through, but you could tell Everly would have rather been asleep for her nap in the second half. Our seats had room for the girls to get up and move around which was nice too :).
After the show, we headed back to the car to drive home. The girls were fast asleep before we even made it on the highway. They napped all the way until Austin where we stopped for one more round of Shake Shack and this time added ice cream for the girls from Sandy's :).
Love this guy and the fun activity he found for our family :).
We had the best time roadtripping with the girls! As hard as it is to get everyone off their schedules and routines, traveling together is always worth it- we always come back with the best memories :).
Wes had found some seats to the side, but in the front row (we were in the wheelchair area because no one ought those tickets so they opened them up the public) and the girls were ecstatic to be up so close!
Sister hugs before the show started :).
We got there about 20 minutes before the show started and they were E-X-C-I-T-E-D!
Emma wanted to do a 'go team' cheer- we always oblige because I always want them to think of our family as our own little team (always there for each other and always rooting each other on).
And then it was time for the big show- I don't have too many pictures (most were on Wes's phone and he had to delete them for space and didn't realize I hadn't saved them down yet), but here are a few.
The show was two twenty five minute halves with an intermission. The only thing I would have changed is the start time of 2:00, right in the middle of my girls nap times. Emma pushed through, but you could tell Everly would have rather been asleep for her nap in the second half. Our seats had room for the girls to get up and move around which was nice too :).
After the show, we headed back to the car to drive home. The girls were fast asleep before we even made it on the highway. They napped all the way until Austin where we stopped for one more round of Shake Shack and this time added ice cream for the girls from Sandy's :).
Love this guy and the fun activity he found for our family :).
We had the best time roadtripping with the girls! As hard as it is to get everyone off their schedules and routines, traveling together is always worth it- we always come back with the best memories :).












Great post as usual. I have been waiting to see the Peppa Pig installment and the excitement. Good sign off for your future - "Traveling together is always worth it - we always come back with the best memories." (remember this thought on the plane ride over :-)
ReplyDelete