Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Blardigan For You

and you and you and you.


We celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday, but before we got started my mom invited us girls over a little early because she had a surprise in store for us.


She had mailed Adge a package in advance, but had instructed her not to open it until we FaceTimed her. We unwrapped our 'Christmas presents' together and discovered that we were all getting blardigans (a blardigan is part blanket, part cardigan and one of the softest things you have ever put on!)!!!


I love love love this picture that Wes got of Adge, it really captures the pure joy that everyone had!


It was truly a little Christmas in August :).


Sister blardigan picture (Adge included!).


I also love this picture- so glad my mom was able to make Adge a part of this surprise even from Colorado!


I think it is so sweet that my mom has the navy blardigan and all of the girls have the oatmeal blardigans! It is like she is our leader and we are her blardigan loving sea pups. Or something like that!


Ps. please note that it looks like Ally is wearing a party hat. I died laughing when I noticed that.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm love! Me and your mom are blardigan twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this comment:
    It is like she is our leader and we are her blardigan loving sea pups
    hahahhahhahha LOVE

    ReplyDelete