Monday, November 24, 2014

So Much to Say: Volume 12


Conversation Number One
Nonni: “How much did you miss me, Emma?”
Emma: “A bittl-tiny bit”
Nonni: “How much did you miss Nonni’s ice cream?”
Emma: “A whole bunch”

Conversation Number Two (we will be working on having a thankful heart)
Me: “Emma, what are you thankful for?”
Emma: “Candies”
Me: “Anything else?”
Emma: “Just candies”

Conversation Number Three (looking at a picture of Bailey on Santa’s lap)
Emma: “Santa Claus took Bailey from my house.”
Emma: “I have to go get him”
** Bailey walks in the room **
Emma: “Bailey, you come back from Santa Claus house.”

Conversation Number Four
Emma: “Boca is having a birthday today.”
Me: “How old is he turning?”
Emma: “Two and a half.”
Me: “Oh, just like you.”
Emma: “Like Eberleah.”
Me: “How old are you turning?”
Emma: “Five.”
Me: “I think you are turning three.”
Emma: “Just only five.”

Conversation Number Five
Wes: “Do you want me to cut you a piece of cheese? Mommy is busy.”
Emma: “Just go ahead”

Conversation Number Six (with her spoonful of yogurt in tow)
Emma: “Zoom zoom zoom. I’m feeding him bite.”
Emma: “Zoom zoom open your mouth Eberleah”

Conversation Number Seven
Emma: “All the animals are at my house.”
Emma: “Welcome to my petting zoo everybody.”
** p.s. there are no animals at our house other than Bailey **

Conversation Number Eight (I always text Wes when I get to work so he knows that I made it)
Emma: “Mommy is texting me. I better go look at it.”

Conversation Number Nine
Emma: "Hello Ms. Eberleah Grace. It's nice to meet you."
Everly: grunts
Emma: "I guess you want me to leave you alone."

Conversation Number Ten
Emma: "If daddy eat all the french fries, he would be a bery bad guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment