Height: 21 3/4 inches
Weight: 10lbs 7.5oz (I think I may have finally gotten my chunky baby :))
Sweet Sweet Everly,
How are you 1 month already?!?! Time is flying by way to fast. When you came into our lives one month ago, you completed our family. We are still trying to figure you out and you, likewise, are trying to figure us out (especially that blonde hair sister of yours :)). You started out the first month of your life with your days and your nights confused. After a couple of weeks, you have finally figured it out and you will now have one part of the night where you sleep between 4 and 6 hours.
You, sweet baby, love to do two things: eat and be held. I feel like we nurse 100 times a day. Daddy makes jokes that we nurse every 30 - 45 minutes. That is ok with me, Everly, there is no better way I can imagine spending my maternity leave than breastfeeding you. It is the best bonding in the whole world. That and smooching the heck out of you which I tend to do right after we nurse. You prefer to be held throughout the day especially when you are napping- occasionally, we oblige :).
You have been so many places and experienced so many things in your first month of life. We are definitely not afraid to get out and about with you and go someplace everyday so that your sister has an "activity". You have been to the zoo (twice), rode the trinity train, been to several different parks, several different malls and several different grocery stores (I think you agree with us that Central Market is your favorite). You have also been to the doctor's office more than I can count. Between your checkups, mommy's mole removal and your hearing tests- we have spent several hours in doctor's offices in August.
The best part of your first month is how much you have been able to hang out with your extended family. You have seen both sets of your grandparents and your great grandpa several times. Everyone that meets you- loves you :)
You have the best hair and so much of it- you take after me ;). You gave us your first coos and smiles this month- I swoon every time you do this.
I want to soak in every single newborn moment of you- I love you dearly.
Love Always,
Mommy


I love this! I love the first picture. Her belly is perfection.
ReplyDelete