Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sometimes You Just Have to Say Yes

Last Saturday morning, Wes was out cleaning the pool since we were having his family over to go swimming later on that day.  Emma spotted him and wanted to go outside with her daddy.  I opened the door and went out with her, not thinking much of it since she was in her full, zippered pajamas.  Well as soon as I let her through the pool gate, she headed straight for the water and went right in with her pajamas and everything.  Since she was already wet, I decided to just strip her pajamas (and diaper) off of her and let her "swim" in the water even though it was not even 8 in the morning.


I am so glad I just said yes to her and let her go in- she had so much fun splashing around in her skives. 


Happy girl!  This is the classic Emma face right now- her left eye wide open and her right eye squinted.  


One of her favorite words- ball!


And a nice break from our routine of swim diaper and sunscreen before mom allows her anywhere near the water :).


No comments:

Post a Comment