I was the first one that got to hold Everly! This was the part that was infinitely better than my last birth- they placed her on me as soon as she was born!
The first time that daddy got to hold his brunette baby :).
Daddy and Everly :)- melts my heart!
And just because I can't get enough of these two!
Other than Wes and I, Emma was the first one to meet Everly. Wes brought her into the hospital room first (and by herself). She was a little timid and shy at first, but has really warmed up to her sister :).
Grandpa George and Everly- love my dad's facial expression here.
Ally and Everly- moments after we asked Ally to be Everly's Godparent.
Nonni, Grandpa George and Emma came to visit us at the hospital on the second day too- love this picture of me and my girls (as a side note- can't believe I can say girls now!!).
Austin, Craig and Everly :).
Bobbob and Everly.
Bobbob with both of his great-granddaughters- also melts my heart!
Celeste, Shelley, Abigail, Emma and Everly :).
Looking through all of these pictures just reminds me how blessed we are to have a family that loves Everly (and Emma) so much. Lots more pictures of Everly with family and friends to come!














Oh my goodness! I love so many of these photos. I love the one of you and your girls and the one of Wes and Everly at home sleeping. Sweet sweet!!!
ReplyDelete