Friday, May 19, 2017

Easter 2017

The Easter Bunny came!!!!


In case you are wondering, yes that is Wes in there ;).


And really surprised the girls when they saw pictures of the Easter Bunny dropping their baskets off Easter morning.


Wes is a really good sport and actually he ordered everything for their Easter baskets which we decided to keep pretty low key.  They really enjoyed finding them the next morning - they got a new lunchbox (Frozen, of course), a tiara, some stickers and a hair tie.




Love those little smiles!


Quick change into her Rapunzel dress before the egg hunt :).


Because it was raining outside, the Easter Bunny had to hide the eggs inside the house.


Without hesitation (and no time for morning coffee for mama, they were off).


I love Everly's face here: the simple joys of finding an egg on Easter morning :).


They are getting so good, I think next year will have to be our first hunt with eggs that are hidden really well!







After we hunted, we had breakfast and coffee and got ready to go to a church with another family.  Emma's newest hair accessory made a debut - it is a small braid attached to a ponytail holder that some people don't even realize is not her real hair.


This is how Everly felt about a sister picture this particular morning - I think their tiaras that the Easter Bunny picked out are extra adorable especially when they are twinning.


Family picture before church!


Emma and Everly's face crack me up :).


I don't have any pictures, but a family in our neighborhood came over for lunch - we just grabbed Mike's Pizza and the kids played for awhile while the parents hung out.  It was the perfect, low-key way to end a great Easter Sunday.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you really make the holidays special. I can't believe the Easter bunny costume - what a great dad.

    ReplyDelete