Conversation Number One (Emma chomping on fruit snacks her Grandma gave her to take home)
Emma: "I love these 'nacks"
Me: "I don't know where she got those, we will have to ask Grandma."
Emma: "Oh, she got those at the Grandma store."
Conversation Number Two
Emma: "We are awake because the sun is out."
Me: "I know, but we don't have enough energy yet."
Emma: "I do. I keep my energy in my belly so it never runs out."
Conversation Number Three
Emma: "Mom, you know I don't like potatoes."
Me: "You don't?"
Emma: "But I do like them turned into french fries."
Conversation Number Four
Emma: "Dad, do you want to be my friend?"
Wes: "Yes, I would like that."
Emma: "Then stop bullying me, then."
Wes: "Emma, I don't bully you. I parent you."
Emma: "Well, if you go get me lots of candy, I will be your best friend."
Emma: "Let's go to the store."
Conversation Number Five **requires a picture**
Emma: "Momma, I don't want to get messy tonight."
Me: "Sure, ok, baby."


No comments:
Post a Comment