Friday, August 21, 2015

Everly's Two Year Old Pictures

I know everyone says that their kid is cute.  But even as an unbiased person, Everly is pretty darn cute. Ok, that's a lie, I am totally biased. But you know what I mean- she is just beautiful! And it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks like me. And nothing to do with her referring to herself as 'little larn'. Nope, nothing at all.


I have taken a lot of pictures of my girl, but this might be my all time favorite. She just looks like the sweetest two year old angel baby :).


Laughing at a secret :).


Her beautiful profile.



A very Everly smile with her two front teeth sticking out :).


She insisted on her red flip flops and when I refused, we decided to go bare feet!


Ready, set, jump!


This girl has completely stolen my heart :).





I just love it when I can see all seven teeth :). And I love this romper. Like obsessed.


Another obsession- closed eye smiles :).


This is another one of my favorite pictures from this batch because it is just so Everly. The seven teeth, squinted eye and big smile.


As sweet as she looks in these pictures (and she really is!), she's still two years old at heart which means a little devious and non-compliant at times.


Love you sweet baby! You are beautiful inside and out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment