Wheeewwww. Are you all as exhausted from Everly's birthday as I am??!!?? Probably not, but I am plum worn out from sorting through, organizing and then posting all her birthday pictures. I have a few more special Everly posts to come, but I thought we would take a break from that to look at the entryway mood board I have put together.
I have been itching and itching to find a rug that I love for our entryway and I think I finally found her. I am just in love with the color, pattern and size! and think that it pairs perfectly with the mirror that I already have. I have also made small tweaks to the living room mood board that I showed you several months ago. I went with a lighter beach print rather than so bold and saturated since I thought it paired better with this rug and our adjoining dining room.
Before:
After:
And if you want to get a look at how all three rooms would look together (in kind of the order they are in my house):
So what do you think? Do you love the rug as much as me?? Do you love the new print I found?
I have been itching and itching to find a rug that I love for our entryway and I think I finally found her. I am just in love with the color, pattern and size! and think that it pairs perfectly with the mirror that I already have. I have also made small tweaks to the living room mood board that I showed you several months ago. I went with a lighter beach print rather than so bold and saturated since I thought it paired better with this rug and our adjoining dining room.
Before:
After:
And if you want to get a look at how all three rooms would look together (in kind of the order they are in my house):
So what do you think? Do you love the rug as much as me?? Do you love the new print I found?

Yes I looove the rug and the print is better. Please buy those navy chairs! I'm obsessed!!
ReplyDelete