Emma was a toot during the wedding ceremony- it was tough to blame her though because it fell smack dab right in the middle of her normal nap time. She was talking talking talking during the first part of church so I took her out and about 25 minutes later I was able to come back in because she was sound asleep. She slept through the end of the wedding, even sleeping through us parading out at the end of Mass. She woke up at the beginning of pictures and instead of being cranky that she only got to take a 30 minute lap (which was my fear), she was delighted that she was able to finally go see baby Theodore!
This is the only time that I really pulled out my camera and I am so glad I did. Emma sure does adore her some baby Seodore.
And I *think* the feeling is mutual.
Nope, she definitely loves him more!!
I can't wait until the day that Theodore learns how to give kisses- I hope he smooches her right back!
Talk to the hand :). When I sent this picture over to Austin that was her husbands fitting response :).
I imagine Emma is thinking, 'if I squeeze him as tight as possible he will definitely know that I love him!'.
Lately she has changed her tune from 'hims so cute' to 'you're so cute. yes you are. yes you are.'. I personally think he is flattered by all of the attention ;).
Crazy eyes + Nonni + Seodore.
And this last one might be my favorite- Emma's expression!! I die. Is she thirteen or is she three?
Whatever age she is, I think it is safe to say she was over the pictures :).











Photo number 7 is my FAVORITE. Its like he is pushing her away saying 'ughh' hahhaha
ReplyDelete