Emma was obsessed with her pap pap. So much so, she kept gnawing on those things until she was close to two and a half. So when Everly was born, I picked up new pap pap's in anticipation of her arrival and packed them up to bring to the hospital. Imagine my surprise when Ev's never took to a pap pap. I remember trying to force her to take one, but she always refused. Fast forward two years and she found an old pap pap in the playroom popped it in her mouth and said 'goo goo'. I just about died when I saw her with a pap pap- definitely looked more like Emma than ever before. When I brought out the camera she got shy and hid behind me. Oh silly girl and her pap pap.
Friday, August 28, 2015
Pap Pap
Emma was obsessed with her pap pap. So much so, she kept gnawing on those things until she was close to two and a half. So when Everly was born, I picked up new pap pap's in anticipation of her arrival and packed them up to bring to the hospital. Imagine my surprise when Ev's never took to a pap pap. I remember trying to force her to take one, but she always refused. Fast forward two years and she found an old pap pap in the playroom popped it in her mouth and said 'goo goo'. I just about died when I saw her with a pap pap- definitely looked more like Emma than ever before. When I brought out the camera she got shy and hid behind me. Oh silly girl and her pap pap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment