Monday, August 10, 2015

Going to the Chapel...

... and Ally got MARRIED!!!!

I want to preface this blog post by saying that I have absolutely no pictures of the wedding yet; I brought my camera, but hardly used it because  1) I was in the wedding and 2) Ally hired someone to take pictures and no one needs someone interfering with their wedding photographer ;). But when Ally gets the pictures back and if she allows me to share them, I will share them away.  However, I did bring my camera to the rehearsal dinner and while I was rehearsing my mom got some gems :). So we will start at the beginning...

Theo had been out of town for a few weeks so this was the first time that we got to see him sitting up! And he was just beyond proud of himself :).


And so was Emma!


I got Austin to snap a family picture of us before things started and while I wish Ev's was looking at the camera- I still kind of love it.


But what I love even more is this hilarious outtake :).


Adrienne arrived!!! And this was our first time to see her since Christmas so a picture was definitely needed :).


Love this boy!


The groomsmen lined up ready to go.


And the bridesmaids + flower girl ;).


Dad and the bride! Just love this picture of them two.


Emma making the flower girl walk down the aisle- spoiler alert, she didnt actually do this on the wedding day, she ended up walking with me and my groomsmen.


I only included this picture so you could check out Adge's namaste ;). And general hilariousness that was going on amongst the bridesmaids.


The flower girl was having a moment ;).


Ally and Travis paying attention to the wedding instructions- I am pretty sure everyone else was getting a lecture to pay attention ;).


And then my personal favorite part of the wedding rehearsal; Emma was intently watching Travis and Ally as they were practicing the part of the wedding where they would walk hand and hand to the statue of Mary and all of the sudden Emma grabbed Everly's hand and declared that she too was getting married!


When we asked her who she was marrying; her response was 'Eberleah', of course ;).


Mommy paparazzi :).


Following Ally and Travis :). I mean, could they be any cuter!!


The rehearsal dinner was at Salt Grass and the Prochaska sisters (minus Ally) piled into one of the ends of the table. Adge hadn't seen Theodore since he was a month old, so we got some updated pictures of them two together and I just L.O.V.E Theodore's facial expressions! These are printer worthy, Adge :).



A picture of the end of our table :).


After some food, Ev's snapped out of her funk when she spotted 'Lally' and 'Joorge' (for some reason she doesn't put the papa in front of George until recently and still now not 100% of the time) and started running up and down the length of the tables acting like a wild woman.


I wanted to grab a sister shot that Emma insisted on being a part of and then not looking at the camera.


Sisters :).


And for a sneak peek, I did find this one picture on my camera (I am not sure who took it because I see Wes and myself in the picture :)) from after the wedding when we were all hanging around waiting to have our pictures taken.


Ally was a beautiful bride and she did a phenomenal job planning her wedding! We are so excited for them and can't wait to see what their future holds :).

No comments:

Post a Comment