Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sisters

It has been awhile since I have taken sister pictures :).  Everly was just a few days old in this picture below!  I realize that I have not posted my favorites from this photo shoot- I am planning too right after I post Everly's newborn pictures ;).


The girls were dressed pretty cute one day after church and we were visiting my parents so I just decided to go for it.  I started out with some individual pictures.  Love Ev's new tights :).


This might be my new favorite picture of Everly.  I just love that smile so much! And those cheeks!  Oh those sweet, adorable, chunky cheeks :).


Then, it was Emma's turn- she has the most expressive eyebrows.


Loves getting her picture taken- cant you tell :).


But what she does love is holding her sister :).  These are my two favorites.



I also love this picture where she is giving Everly a kiss, but what I really love is Everly's facial expression ;).


Sometimes Emma can be so sweet to her little sister :).


I hope these two grow up with the best relationship- I am really trying to instill in them that they are best friends which is a principle that I hope they take with them the rest of their lives.  There is no better friend than a sister :).

No comments:

Post a Comment