And making her pumpkin her own. I think this might be a personal favorite- I know she did this activity herself!
They use these cool markers that are more like stamps (it always comes out in the shape of a circle)!
They painted the paper plate orange and then the teachers put their picture in it and it hung in the hallway for quite awhile during the fall.
This is probably more for the parents than the kiddos :).
They decorated a lot of pumpkins in October!
Their class did something called the Family Turkey Project- they gave us the below picture of the turkey (un-colored) and told us to hide the turkey. We were both a little confused, so Wes googled this concept and it meant that we had to make the turkey something else. Emma was a little too young to give us her opinion, so Wes decided on a sheep.
I think he turned out pretty cute!
And hanging on the wall with all of the other "turkeys".
This next craft is also a personal favorite (which means it is something I save rather than just snapping a picture of it). I love that they did a finger painting- I think it is important for Emma to get her hands messy and in things more often than not!
I also really liked the tree they painted!
A few more pumpkins!
Giving thanks craft time :). Love that it is her hand as the cut out!
Love this sweet place mat they made for Thanksgiving- Wes brought this to the coast for our Thanksgiving, but sadly Emma wanted nothing to do with it. Also, they used Emma's hand prints here!
Lastly they worked on the letter 'T'
I haven't downloaded all of the pictures of Emma that her teachers have taken, but Wes downloaded this series of pictures and I have to say that I love them- are you surprised?!?!
Looking at this picture makes me think of Emma all grown up- I can see her at 16 looking exactly like this.
Love this girl's smile :).
The Christmas program is coming up at Emma's school- which should be hilarious! Hopefully I will have more Christmas art, Christmas program and Christmas party details soon :).





















Oh my goodness! I love the picture of Emma looking like a grown up. Those cheeks! And the first jack o latern is hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDelete