Friday, December 20, 2013

Highchair

I don't know why, but I absolutely love the milestone of a baby sitting in a highchair.  Maybe it's because you see them as a real little person for the first time (rather than a baby).  Or maybe it is because you feel they can participate at dinner.  Or maybe it is because they are that much closer to eating solid food. Or maybe it is because I love all milestones :).  My mom and I were both off on a random Thursday so we met up to have lunch at Corner Bakery and I decided to put Everly in the highchair for the first time (she had been sitting up for about 3 - 4 weeks before this).


Love special Nonni/Everly time since Emma normally manipulates all of Nonni's attention if she is around (Emma was at preschool).


Also- I love that picture :).

1 comment: