Sunday, December 22, 2013
Bathroom Funnies
Two cute videos for you today that revolve around bath time. Our bath time routine is that Emma and I go upstairs to take a bath and we let her splash and play for awhile, then Wes brings Everly up for her bath and sometimes Emma wants to stay and help and sometimes she wants nothing to do with her sister. When Wes brought Everly up, he mentioned that I really needed to scrub under her neck because of all of the spit up. I noticed that when I was rubbing underneath her neck, she would start giggling. So I did what any mom would do and went to go get my phone to record it. Bath time giggles are the cutest :).
The next video might only be funny/charming to me and Wes. When Wes brings Emma down from her bath (whether it is before Everly gets a bath or after, he is always in charge of Emma post-bath), he always walks funny knocking into all the walls because it gets major giggles out of Emma. Well, Everly and I were walking downstairs after bath and I find Emma knocking herself into walls and then giggling. So naturally I called Wes over to witness this funniness and record it :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment