Thursday, December 19, 2013

First Taste of Ocean Air

When we went to Port Aransas for Thanksgiving, it was Everly's first time to ever see/smell/touch the ocean!  Everly started by giving the sand an intense stare down :).


A little unsure of what this was all about.



Everly sticking her tongue out at the sand :).


We tried to take a family picture, but you can see the wind whipping our hair- it was freezing cold!  The girls were not into it to say the least.


When I uploaded these pictures, I realized that I never shared Emma's first time on the Port Aransas beach :).  It was obviously much warmer Thanksgiving 2012 since we let Emma get in the water.  Love this smile :).
 

Both of my girls must love sticking their tongue's out at the water ;)


I can't believe what a difference a year makes.




Love this special family time that we get to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment