Right after Everly was baptized, we all headed over to our house for dinner :). We had yummy bar-b-que and homemade sides (baked potato dip, veggies, beans, pasta salad (that my mom made!) and coleslaw)!
Candid shots of the party guests before dinner :).
This picture reminds me that before my next party, I need to borrow some card tables and chairs from my grandpa so people can have a place to eat!
The kids table :). I get such joy out of watching Emma interact with all of her older cousins.
Emma was obsessed with Aunt Celeste and "baby" Rachel this night!
Kept giving her kiss after kiss!
Then, I let the boys have my camera :). Cindy and Noah!
More hugs for Rachel!
Now some love for Rachel's older sister Abigail.
Not sure who they convinced to take this picture :). This rocking sheep is always a big hit when we have kiddos over.
Craig, Austin, Travis and Ally :).
Then, it was time for me to cut into the cake :). The cake is one of my favorite parts about both parties. I made Emma a pink ombre cake and so I decided to make Everly a purple ombre cake. I started out with two vanilla cake mixes which I divided into four cakes making them all a varying degree of purple.
After I baked them, I took them out of the oven and put them in the freezer for a little bit to cool down. Once they were cool, I pulled them out and started to ice them. It was all looking a bit rough as I slathered the four cakes with two cans of vanilla icing.
Finished product :). Not perfect, but I was happy enough.
After dinner, it was time to cut into the cake. I love how it turned out. I think these are the most beautiful cakes :).
A closeup of a slice of one of the cakes.
Everly's picture next to her cake- too bad she couldn't eat it!
Love this sweet girl :).





















No comments:
Post a Comment