Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday To Do List

Happy December 1st! The 1st day of my favorite month of the year (combine the Christmas season with little ones plus my birthday and truly nothing makes me happier!) is finally here!  To celebrate, here is a list of a few things I am hoping to do this year:

... have a North Pole breakfast and introduce the girls to our Elf (we won’t do this until Saturday, December 12th so I am thinking our Elf will be able to keep up with this for the remaining 12 days ;)).  We have never done an Elf before so I will let the girls name her (I am almost positive we have a girl elf :).  Inspiration for this from here (mine will look nowhere near this good ;))


... matching Christmas jammies (because duh!)

... send out family Christmas cards

... attend the City of Grapevine Christmas light show (they use RGB lights that my husband is dying to see :))


... wear our jammies to grab hot chocolate and coffee at Starbucks and venture to see the lights in Interlachen (grab hot chocolate and coffee at Starbucks)


... decorate a Gingerbread House


... attend Light Up Arlington Christmas Parade and hopefully stay long enough to see Santa!


... cookies with Santa at our church


... watch the girls Christmas program (where we will get to see Santa again ;))


... bake Christmas cookies with the girls and deliver them to a nursing home (as part of learning to give back)


... attend Holiday in the Park

... host a hot chocolate party complete with the viewing of Wes’s light show


... host a cozy pizza dinner with my immediate family (like last year)

Whew. I think we will be busy this month- good thing I am 95% done with my Christmas shopping :).

1 comment: