Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Jammies

Last year, I got the girls matching Christmas pajamas for the first time and I loved it so much, I think this will be a tradition that lasts year after year in our house (we have been terrible at getting the girls the typical ornament for each year).  Last year, I just got a set for each girl from Target, but this year I decided to splurge a little and get these Hannah Anderson ones.  Snowflake delivered the Christmas jammie's after our Sunday afternoon naps in anticipation of our Interlochen light trip that evening.  The girls were beyond excited to get new 'clothes' as Emma referred to them (and they each immediately went for the respective color I picked out for them as an added bonus :)).


We immediately slipped the pajamas on the girls and settled down in front of the tree for a few pictures with Snowflake (and yes, we decorated our tree with plastic necklaces this year in place of ornaments, and double yes, random I know).


After I promised the girls that the magic would not rub off Snowflake, they were beyond excited to finally get to touch her.


Lots of silly love for this sweet elf of ours.


It is like she grew inches overnight; seriously though, I don't know how she got this tall!


And then it was sweet Evsie's turn and I have never seen more anticipation than this.


She is head over heels (but not necessarily in love) with our elf.


The naptime bedhead was an added bonus to go with our jammie pictures.


My favorite picture :).


And my favorite smile :).


These two have made this season 100 times for special for me.


Sister hugs.


And one final Snowflake swap and it was time to put our magical elf back on the tree and get ready to go look at Christmas lights :).


One more sleep until Christmas morning! The air is thick with anticipation around here- they are hoping to catch a sneak peek of Father Christmas coming down our chimney Christmas Eve :).

No comments:

Post a Comment