Conversation Number
One (in reference to a Popsicle)
Emma: “It has a stick on it.”
*Pauses*
Emma: “I can’t believe it!”
Conversation Number
Two
Emma: “Listen to me. I want to tell you about Boca. About
Boca he opened the door then he go in the house. When he go in the house, he
flew away.”
Conversation Number
Three
Emma: “He my best Ally ever!”
Conversation Number
Four
Emma: “Oh, no mommy. Where the sun go?”
Me: “I think the sun went to sleep.”
Emma: “Oh, womps.”
Conversation Number
Five
Emma (as she cups her hands around her mouth and points her
head upwards): “Oh, TOODLES! I need to fix something.”
Conversation Number
Six (as she leans in close and starts whispering)
Emma: “Let me tell you a she-cret Mommy.”
Me: “A what?”
Emma: “a she-cret”
Me: “Oh, a secret.”
Emma: “We have to throw money in the fountain so the fish
will come.”
Conversation Number
Seven
Emma: “Daddy, we got a big problem!”
Daddy: “What’s the problem?”
Emma: “The book is ripped.
We got to fix it. With some tape.”
Conversation Number
Eight (in reference to cracking an egg)
Emma: “My fingers are a hot mess!”
Conversation Number
Nine
Emma: “Goodbye. I am going to get my orange purse and go to
work.”
Me: “What does mommy do when she goes to work?”
Emma: “Get candies.”
No comments:
Post a Comment