Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sister Kisses

Wes always teases me- I try and try and try some more to set up pictures of the girls.  I dress them in coordinating outfits, take them to a pretty outdoor setting (read: typically my parents house), and try to get them to hug and kiss and hold hands for the camera.  And almost every single time, I leave feeling frustrated and defeated that my girls will never take a picture where they are holding hands and looking at the camera.  And then, when I least expect it (always in the ugliest setting- in this case Home Depot), I look up and I capture this sweet moment where they are walking through the aisle holding hands.


And I quickly scoot ahead of them, dying over their sweetness towards each other, so I can capture these tender moments scolding myself for always trying to set these moments up.



And then, they surprise me even further, by stopping, looking at each other and giving the sweetest kisses you have ever seen.


I just love that they close their eyes when they kiss!


And I quickly forget about the ugly background and see the bond that only sisters have.


I hope they always kiss each other on the lips (as you have read in the past, I am a big proponent of kissing your baby on the lips :)).


Love these sweet sisters- they are lucky to have each other (and in moments like this, I think they, too, even realize that :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment