Friday, October 17, 2014

Three Years of the Texas State Fair

Whew! It has been a whirlwind week.  We spent some time in College Station, then drove back and went to the State Fair and ended up the week getting some work in.  This time of the year is tough for blogging- so much is going on every weekend that I feel like I never get caught up- can you believe I have not blogged about the State Fair a single time and we went the last three years!  I will hopefully have a monster post that recaps all three years, but in the meantime I thought we would look at how our family has grown with Big Tex by our sides.  First up, 2012 was Emma's first State Fair- she was just 7 months old!!

State Fair 2012
State Fair 2012
By 2013, we had Everly to our sweet family- she was just a mere two months old when we took her!

State Fair 2013
It was so much fun to experience the fair with the girls this year- we rode the DART (or choo choo train if you ask Emma), we saw Big Tex, we rode the elephant ride, we ate fried grilled cheese and hot dogs (not me on the hot dogs, of course!), we fed the animals and we saw my favorite live band- the Kildares.  Seriously, so much fun!!!

State Fair 2014
I hope this is a family tradition that sticks :). And we have years and years of comparison pictures :).

No comments:

Post a Comment