I am a practical person, almost as practical as they come. I know the rides at the State Fair are ridiculously overpriced. That didn't stop me from saying yes, when Emma told me that she wanted to ride the elephants at the State Fair. I mean, my slow-to-warm-up-to-things child wanted to ride a ride. I was simultaneously shocked and so so proud all at the same time.
My sweet girl is almost three feet tall! You cant see the sign very well, but it says that Emma has to ride with an adult, which was completely fine by me :).
I am not going to lie, I was a little apprehensive about the whole thing. I was worried that she told me that she wanted to ride it, Wes went to buy our tickets, we waited in line, I put her in the elephant and she would freak out. She was nervous for sure, but it was definitely a nervous excitement.
She definitely wanted me to ride it with her (which of course was fine, because I was planning on riding it with her :)). Ready to go :).
Her face in the first selfie I took! I call this look "taking it all in".
I convinced her it would be really fun to hold up our hands and scream wee!
Hard to see us, but I wanted to capture the essence of the ride when she wants to read my blog when she is older.
This is my favorite picture :). Captures us perfectly.
This will be a memory that I hold onto for a long time :).







No comments:
Post a Comment