Remember that time we went to Hong Kong Disney - well what you might not know is we decided to go for round two on our one day layover in Hong Kong on our way back to Chengdu from Borneo. Not going to lie, we knew it was going to be hot, hot, hot based on our first day experience, but when we bought the tickets - it was about $10 more to buy a 2nd day pass so we just went for it. And that little smiling face makes the heat all worth it!
They look thrilled to have their picture taken in front of the castle ;). The funniest thing I remember about this is we handed someone our camera to take our picture and the next thing we knew, there were no less than 10 people take our picture - I bet they captured some funny pictures :).
We mainly focused on meeting as many princesses as possible - I think Hong Kong Disney is perfect for that.
This was the girls first time ever meeting Snow White and I think they liked her!
Family shot!
Hugs bye bye!
Next up was Tinkerbell - the girls adored her the first time and this time was no exception.
Emma's favorite by far (with maybe the exception of Elsa) is Cinderella! We made sure to get the time slot so Emma could go by and say hi!
Evsie's coming to say hi too!
Telling Cinderella how old she is :).
These are the little moments that I want to remember.
Loving her some Cinderella! I took lots of video's of the princesses this day so I could really capture the magic and just how nice they are and I hope to share those video's at some point.
Ha! What is Everly doing?
Hugs bye bye are always a favorite part of mine!
A last minute shy question from Everly requesting to see Cinderella's shoes :).
Waving hi to Sophia while waiting to meet Elsa and Anna!
So excited it was time to meet Elsa!
The first thing that Elsa and Anna told the girls was 'they look just like us when we were little' and it completely made their whole day.
I mean, the sweetest, right??!!??
Enamored doesn't even come close to describing how they felt.
Look at the three of them looking at our littlest one :).
Everly was feeling a little unsure during group picture time.
I love that one big smile and one shy smile so so so much!
Hugs bye bye (or at least so we thought...).
Mom and dad hopped in for one last picture before saying bye bye for good!
We went to check on this big pink bear meeting (at Hong Kong, they have scheduled times for the characters) who Everly had named 'Ev-eh-ly Bear' and he/she wasn't on for another hour or so, so we took the opportunity to meet Buzz Light Year (the girls had no idea who he was)...
And, Jessie, I think... (also a little unsure, we have never watched toy story).
Warming up enough to give hugs ;).
And a picture with daddy.
Toy Story Land had so many fun colors and lights all about.
It actually rained briefly which was such a relief from the rain! Standing in line to ride a ride.
I can't remember what this ride is called, but the girls loved it. My hair is partially wet from the rain/partially wet from the sweat because it was so hot!
And then it was time for our girl to meet her new favorite character - 'Ev-eh-ly Bear' or really named 'Lotso Hugs' or something like that...
She was so into this bear!
Enveloped in a hug.
Emma was pretty excited as well.
Just look at those smiles!
Whole family - have I ever mentioned how nice the Disney employees are, they are always always always willing to take a family picture and oftentimes even insist.
Saying bye bye! She could not stop talking about Everly Bear so when we got home, Wes hopped online and ordered her one that I picked up from home when I went on my work trip.
At this point - we decided to head out and back to the airport to catch our plane. While we were on the way out, we passed these silly characters again and Evsie's insisted on saying hi!
Ahhh, I know I say this every time, but our little Everly has come so far since her first Disney trip at 18 months when it comes to saying hi to the characters - she loves it now and it makes me so happy.
We tried a few last minute pictures in front of the castle and this pretty much sums up how we felt about Hong Kong - the sun is so h.o.t. there!
And with that we headed back to the airport to catch our flight back to Chengdu. Seeing these pictures makes me so excited to head to our 4th Disney in a few weeks - we cannot wait to discover all of the fun at Tokyo Disney!!!

























































Oh my gosh! Evie's dress and ponytail are too cute.
ReplyDeletePs where is her dress from?! I always wish they had kid clothes in adult sizes
DeleteIt's from baby Gap - I believe I have two (navy and teal) and Austin is now the proud owner (it should be a 3T, but fits like a 2T)
DeleteI can't believe how sweaty y'all look, it must have been so hot and humid. Haha. I love how everyone has braids in the pic with Elsa and Anna.
ReplyDeleteDare I say - I have never been more hot in my life!
DeleteI love Everlys cute uneven braids and her faces with all the toy story characters.
ReplyDelete