After the visiting the Great Wall, we were pretty wiped. We ate lunch at the base of the Great Wall - Subway of all things and then had a little bit of time to kill before we needed to be at the airport. Glenn suggested we go to an orchard, but we were just not feeling it - 8 days of travel will do that to you so we stopped by a little patch of wild flowers instead.
I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this on the blog, but Everly has an obsession with plucking flowers from any patch she sees.
This girl loves her a flower :).
Those big brown eyes!
I think sometimes these little detours are the most magical on vacations - the little serendipity moments.
She always wants the flowers in her hair.
And then we stopped to take our picture in front of this fruit bowl?!?! Quite possibly the most random idea Glenn had the entire time :).
On the airplane ride home - passed out within minutes, tuckered out from so much exploring.
Thanks for following along on our Beijing vacation, can't wait to share some of Tokyo with you soon!















What a fun trip!! I'm so glad you shared!!
ReplyDelete