… sharing an ice cream cone with Emma
… warm nights with lots of sunlight
… knowing that Starbucks (the fur brother) is ok after a big
scare
… getting to spend a whole Friday with my girl
… bailey getting his hair cut
… daytime camping (Emma and I did not spend the night!)
… the excitement in Wes’s eyes when he built his new toy
… sandwich night with jalapeño kettle chips
… talking to my Adge on the phone
… a light-traffic week due to local spring breaks
… Emma’s new pants I ordered from Old Navy (royal blue with
polka dots)
… that Emma is registered for pre-school
… coffee while adjusting to daylight savings time
… an intense episode of Survivor
… breakfast tacos by
the campfire
… watching Emma squeal at the ducks
… dinner with just my parents and Emma
… a day of just hanging out with my girl
… that Wes and the boys came back from the camping trip on Saturday, I have missed my husband
… feeling baby girl move about in my belly
... Emma getting to wear her new clothes that I bought at the JBF sale
... Saturday shopping trip with my mom + corner bakery
... buying summer maternity clothes in bright colors
... family date night at Cafe Aculpolco and sharing fajitas
... a date with Bobbob at the Fort Worth Symphony
... homemade chocolate chip cookies (seriously, the best cookies that I have ever made!)
... Wes cooking chicken parm- favorite dish of my pregnancy
... that Emma finally sleeps through the night (consistently)
... buying summer maternity clothes in bright colors
... family date night at Cafe Aculpolco and sharing fajitas
... a date with Bobbob at the Fort Worth Symphony
... homemade chocolate chip cookies (seriously, the best cookies that I have ever made!)
... Wes cooking chicken parm- favorite dish of my pregnancy
... that Emma finally sleeps through the night (consistently)

No comments:
Post a Comment