Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emma's First Swim

Emma went for her first swim on Memorial Day!!! We busted out her new float and swim suit and let her test it out. I have learned we have the most easy going baby in the world 98% of the time. She was content in the pool for about 20 minutes before she was getting a little fussy. I was amazed she took it so well.

First, we put her in her swimsuit that my boss gifted her (we had to take pictures, she was so adorable)

 
Then Emma and I were almost ready, but we had to get a quick shot by the pool in case she had a melt down.


Now its time for the pool.  We tested it out by putting her tippy toes in.  She seemed to like it :)


Next, we worked on getting her in the float.


Success.  But she was biting the float, not swimming :).


Then, she had some pool time with her daddy.  I like to call this picture mini me, big me (dont they look exactly alike?!?!)


Finally, chillaxing in her floatie!!! Dont worry, we were close by in case there was a pool emergency.  We would never leave our bah boo alone in the pool.


Emma- I hope you will always love to swim and not be afraid of the water!!! I cant wait to take mommy and me swimming lessons in a few years :).  You are mommy's star!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Looks like she has room to grow into the floatie device :)

    Austin

    ReplyDelete