Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Will You Be My Godparents

Emma had a big question to ask Austin and Craig at breakfast on Saturday- she wanted to know if they will be her Godparents.  Wes and I knew that we wanted them to be her Godparents back in January when we attended her Baptism class.  We just had to find the right time and think of the right way to ask.  Since Emma was already born, I definitely wanted to incorporate her into the asking.  I got one of her white onesies and pulled out some sticker letters (leftover from the kids table at Austin and Craig's wedding) and spelled out Will U Be My Godparents on her onesie.  When we sat down to eat, we told Austin and Craig that Emma had something that she wanted to ask them and then we turned her around and they saw our cutie patootie in the onesie.  They said yes!!! We had a great breakfast at Panera and are sooooo excited that they are going to be Emma's Godparents.  Her baptism is only 18 days away :). 

1 comment:

  1. you have the cutest kid. I hope we can live up to being good godparents. I posted yeseterday, but i guess it didn't actually work. weird.
    Austin

    ReplyDelete