Boo Bah- I cant believe that you are 3 months old today!!! It feels like just yesterday that I was birthing you. You are growing up tooooo quickly. Some days I just want to freeze time to take it all in.
This month- we spent the majority of it loving on each other. I tried to savor every day with you. We played on your play mat, we did tummy time, we snuggled, we nursed, we had outside time, we worked on sitting up, we listened to music, we read books, we sang songs and we played games. I loved hanging out with you. Emma- it was some of the best 12 weeks of my life.
You started doing something new this month- the belly laugh. To say that we LOVE it is an understatement. It is undeniably cute. We are so proud of ourselves for making you laugh. In addition, Mommy and daddy still do everything to make you smile. When you reward us with those big smiles- we are sooooo happy. This month you have enjoyed chewing on your hands. You are not a thumb sucker- more like a whole fist gnawer. It is adorable.
I still love your baby rolls on your legs. They are just so precious. I love to squeeze them and tell you how much I love them. You have the bluest eyes. I am almost positive they will stay blue. They make you look just like your daddy. In case you havent heard, you are your daddies minny me. I call daddy your big me. I love the way you grunt and toot- it is so un-ladylike, which is funny because everyone tells mommy that you are so girly. When you grunt, you make three grunts at a time. I love your chubby cheeks. I love your drunk milk face after you chow down- you love "mommy milk". I love that you have become a good sleeper- it wasnt without its struggles, but it has paid off dividends. I love watching you get excited- those little arms and legs start flailing. You are precious.
This month, we were able to celebrate my first mother's day. I am so lucky and blessed to be your mommy Emma. It is the best thing I have done in my life. I thought I understood unconditional love before you, but now I know how it really feels to love someone unconditionally. My love grows for you and deepens with every day.
In case you cant tell Emma, we are enamoured with you. You are the best thing that has happened to us (along with your fur brothers :)- jk).
All my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment