Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bummer

I had the worst dentist appointment of my life today.

While I was pregnant I chipped one of my cavities off. When I went to the dentist, she said it would need to be replaced with a crown. Today was the day. I went in to get my temporary crown. I came out having to get a root canal tomorrow, my wisdom teeth pulled, and one of my permanent teeth removed and an implant in its place. My wisdom tooth grew into one of my teeth. WHAT?!?!?!

My dentist seems to think this happened because of pregnancy hormones.

Uuuuuggggghhhhhh, silly, stupid pregnancy hormones.

Don't worry Emma, you are worth all of it :).

I just needed a moment to vent.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! i am so sorry to hear about this. I hope that everything goes okay with the procedures today! Good luck
    Love,
    Aust

    ReplyDelete