I promise I will stop flooding you with beach/Thailand pictures after this post (at least until we take Nonni later this month), but beach pictures are my favorite and there were just too many good ones not to share them all :). We kept to the same blissful routine of breakfast, pool, beach, snacks, pool, rest, pool, dinner every day we were there...
^ being the first ones at the pool every morning means we got this view all to ourselves :). ^
^ and they got this pool all to themselves. ^
^ and Emma got this slide all to herself ;). ^
^ pool/beach life is the best life. ^
^ jumping to daddy! ^
^ the blue skies and the teal water is my favorite. ^
^ three beach goers. ^
^ jumping for joy! ^
^ I love to watch their relationship form - it just seems like they get along the best while on vacation :). ^
^ I remember Ev's saying, "whoa" when the big wave splashed up on her. ^
^ these girls are so lucky to have him! ^
^ I think the wave surprised all of them! ^
^ apparently I could not get over this view ;). ^
^ I love this picture!! ^
^ I love when we take pictures together! ^
^ this picture is a perfect depiction of their personalities: one fearless, one timid; both uniquely perfect. ^
^ I love that Wes got this picture of me and my girl. ^
^ this girl. that jump. that water (with a filter ;)).
^ they are standing the exact same way. and are sometimes more alike than they will ever realize. ^
^ we had some one on one time. Everly wanted to play at the kids club and so Emma and I went on a date. we fed the fish and had ice cream, just the two of us. she told me she had been waiting years and years for this. it is such a great reminder of how much kiddos value one-on-one time with their parents and we have been looking at more ways to sneak that time in. ^
^ can a girl have too many mermaids? ^
^ I love this mountain right behind our hotel - it feels so secluded even though there is a major street of restaurants and bars in walkable distance. ^
^ when I first started working, I had no idea my life would turn out like this - how incredibly blessed am I? ^
^ remarkable sunset at dinner (no filter). ^
^ after dinner, Wes and I would stop by the ping pong/pool table room to try to get a game in - turned out we both had two little helpers wanting to play too ;). giving them a chance was as hilarious as it sounds. ^
^ another morning at the beach. ^
^ I attempted a few more twirly pictures - the result was not as good ;). ^
^ tiny footprints. ^
^ the best kind of shadows. ^
^ I took so many different versions of this same photo. ^
^ how in the world is she going to be four this summer? ^
^ Wes catching crabs for the girls means all kinds of excitement :). ^
^ I love the juxtaposition of the huge beach with these tiny girls of mine. ^
^ I hope she always turns her feet inwards when she is playing. ^
^ looking like a teenager here! ^
^ blurry selfie that I still love! ^
^ this is the only picture I got of our drinks. ^
^ watermelon smoothies (and ice cream) are their favorite treats to get. ^
^ a massage while they are resting is my favorite treat to get ;). ^
^ another afternoon of feeding the fish! ^
^ our last night there we tried a different restaurant (our favorite one was closed for the day) and the staff there made these grasshopper things for the girls out of bamboo! Ev's was a little skeptical at first! ^
^ but Emma loved it right away! ^
^ we shared a banana split for dessert as we said farewell to vacation life. ^
^ this sunset view as we walked back to our hotel room. we truly had a magical five days in paradise. ^


























































This looks amazing!
ReplyDelete