I realized that I have a few more pictures to share from day 2 in Thailand (looks like I got my phone out more on this particular day ;)).
^ living their best life ;). ^
^ when you are heading to the beach, but you are distracted by the water fountains. ^
^ excited for the beach ^
^ sisters ^
^ unprompted sister pat for reassurance ^
^ drawing in the sand. ^
^ beach babe ^
^ wheee, jumping for joy! ^
^ these two are more alike than they will ever know. ^
^ I just love to watch them frolic and play. ^
^ rainbow shadow^
^ splash! ^
^ that smile :) ^
^ this picture is very three-and-a-half year old Everly - she is always chewing on a piece of hair, it baffles me ^
^ her legs look so long here! ^
^ can you spy Emma? ^
^ our 4pm appointment ^
^ the resort gives the kids tons of fish food to feed the fish every afternoon, my girls looked forward to this every.single.day. ^
^ these three ^
^ daddy and one of his girls ^
^ our favorite dinner spot with the best owner - we ate here all three nights it was open while we were there. ^
^ I only got this one picture of our food from the entire three nights - the food here is incredible. ^



































I love those swimsuits!! And the picture of Everly getting splashed! I used to chew my hair too, but remember making a conscious effort to stop when I was 4. lol I haven't thought about that in years.
ReplyDelete