Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Updates

Sometimes, I am going through the pictures on my phone and I am compelled to put all of the little things that are going on in our life in one post.  Most of these pics are crummy iPhone pictures- but cute, nonetheless.

Wes and the boys went camping one weekend.  Emma and I went out there for a little bit, and she found some friends in the ducks.  She was just talking up a storm to them.  If you look closely you can see her pointing at them.


We were eating Mexican food one night and Emma was literally shoveling the rice into her mouth.  Babies eating is still hilarious to me.


Bobbob and I went to the symphony at the Bass Hall one Sunday afternoon.


Emma was given this outfit by her great aunt Cindy and great uncle Bubba for Christmas.  It finally fits her so we got her all dressed up for dinner at my parents house one evening.  I kept singing "apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur" to her- she was unimpressed,


We took Emma to Ikea recently- she hadn't been since she was about six months old.  She stayed in this basket for about 5 minutes.  I would say she was a good shopping buddy that day- but that would be a lie.


When we got home from Ikea, Wes was assembling the new chaise to the couch and Emma couldn't wait to help him!  Aren't they cute "working" side by side.  Looking at this orange room- I am so happy to report that it is getting a makeover soon!


During a slow moment of door painting (more on that to come), I snapped a picture of our Japanese Maple from Aldi.  For $12, she is still growing strong :).


Shortly after the door painting finished, Emma and daddy were roughhousing for a bit.  I love that you can see her in the mirror.  She loves hanging out upside down- silly girl!


Emma and daddy had fun one day- first up, Emma was eating blueberries out of the container.  Baby girl loves her some blueberries.


Then, she "helped" daddy do a little bit of raking in the garage.


Next up, playing on the lawn mower and waving hi to daddy.


Then, it wouldn't be a complete day without annoying her fur brother just a little bit.


In case you ever wonder what Emma looks like when she throws a tantrum- this is the look.  So sad and pathetic- mad, sad Emma face (as Nonni dubbed it when she was little).


One night when I got home from work, Emma and I shared a little bit of yogurt together.


Then, she rewarded me with one of her big, wet, open mouthed sloppy kisses :) my FAVORITE


Emma has finally warmed up to bath time and will sometimes play for up to 30 minutes in the bathtub.  She loves the letters and numbers that Nonni got her for Christmas.  She will just continuously put them up, then take them down and put them in a bucket.


I love her wild and crazy hair right after bath time.


Emma's tree had blooms on it!  What an unexpected surprise- they smelled so beautiful too!


We made a small change in our kitchen- we used to have this picture hanging on the wall.


And we swapped with with this print of a swimmer- I am in love with this print!


That is all of the small things that have been going on with us :).

No comments:

Post a Comment