The game was delayed an hour and a half and Emma fell asleep on the way to the stadium. We paid more than we ever have to park and let Emma sleep for awhile in the car. The worst part was probably walking to the stadium- it was freezing cold and the wind was blowing right at us. Don't these two look happy that I made them turn around for a picture :).
And a close up of our munch in the duck hat that her grandma made for her! She was bundled up. I put on her zip up p-jammers, jeans, long sleeve shirt and then sweater- I was not going to let my baby girl freeze!
Once we got to the game, we dropped off the stroller and then found out seats on the third base side as close as we wanted. Of course these were not the $3 seats that we paid for, but we didn't have much competition so we figured we would sit where we like. The twinsies were enjoying their front row seats!
Disclaimer for the next several photos: 95% of the time, I make sure that Emma eats well balanced meals with a protein, veggies and fruit. However, the Ranger game is time to splurge a little :). We started Emma off with some cheetos and this kept her content about three innings. This baby loves some cheetos. Then the dollar hot dog man came by. We decided to get Emma her first ballpark hot dog. She was in love!
I made Emma pose with the hot dog before she dug in.
She decided it would be best to feed her ownself.
But when that didn't work out, she accepted some help from dad. Love at first bite :).
After the hot dog, then it was time to stand up and cheer for the Rangers! She loved to clap along when the fans were clapping.
Then, it was time for my favorite part of the game- nachos! Emma decided to help herself to some nachos :).
And this is her cheese face- I think Emma also fell in love with nachos. I wish I would have captured the expression on her face when she got a hold of a jalapeno- hilarious!
I promise- we really did watch some baseball.
Then time for daddy to take a picture of Emma and mommy during the 7th inning stretch.
Then, my other favorite part of the game. Emma climbed up into my lap for some snuggles. I think she had finally had enough excitement for one day.
She even leaned in for kisses from time to time- love her!
I am so glad we didn't let the weather scare us off- it was a great afternoon for the three of us!














The picture of her eating the hot dog by herself is my favorite! So funny!!
ReplyDelete