Our family has started off the new year on a sick note
:(. Wes first got his cold the day after
Christmas. Then, about a week later, I
caught the cold + I lost my voice for one day.
In addition, the day after Christmas I spotted Emma's top tooth in her
gum. She was fussy and clingy and had a
low grade fever. But, then Emma got
what we had. In addition to a cod, she has had
really high fevers- as high as 103.3. Of course, I was really worried about her. I
called the doctor's answering service and the doctor that called me back told
me not to take her to the emergency room, but to take her in on Monday.
As a bonus to this mess, she has been sleeping with us. Which means that none of us get any
sleep. The last two nights I have put
her down in her crib and she has lasted about 1.5 - 2 hours before crying. So she has been in bed with us. Where she wakes up about every hour and
throws her little body all over the bed.
We both just feel so bad for her. During the day, she has been sleeping and snuggling in our arms (which she never does).
Poor baby Emma- feel better soon! It is heartbreaking to see you sick :(.
No comments:
Post a Comment