We always spend Christmas Eve with Wes's family. I love his family and the white elephant tradition that they have. Before white elephant, all of the kids get to open their presents. We got to see how S-L-O-W of a present opener Emma is. She just doesn't quite get it yet.
But she is awfully cute trying.
Then we surprised everyone by telling them that we were pregnant!!!
Next up, time for Wes's parents to open up presents.
Then it was onto white elephant. The alcohol and movie passes were popular this year. Wes ended up with a giant thing of sweet tarts and I ended up with 10 bucks. I love stealing presents :)
Sweet moment between Nicholas and Emma- Nicholas went in for a hug.
After a long evening, we made it home about 11:30 and tucked our munchkin into bed and told her to prepare for Santa Claus. I had wanted to lay out the cookies and milk for Santa and take Emma's picture, but she was just too tired.



No comments:
Post a Comment