How Far Along: 12
weeks! (my picture is sideways...grrr)
How Big is Baby:
the size of a large plum (2.5 inches long)
Sleep:
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I don’t even want to write about
sleep. Emma has been sick and has not
had a good night’s sleep in five days. There
were nights where she woke up every hour.
The nights where she would go two hours between wake ups felt like
heaven. Thanks goodness for my husband
who has been getting up with her most nights.
One morning I walked downstairs and saw them sleeping on the floor
together. He said that was the only way
he could get her to sleep. Now that our
girl is feeling better, we have to get her sleeping better. And remind her that she loves her crib. It is not cool to sleep in mommy and daddy’s
bed.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions:
this week I am loving orange juice and everything breakfast. I think I have figured it out. I don’t have these weird cravings where I
want ice cream and pickles mixed together.
I have something totally different.
When I crave something, I want it and I want it in bulk until I get
tired of it. This week it is orange
juice and cantaloupe. I sent Wes to the
store specially for these things because we ran out. I also ate a whole cantaloupe in 1.5
days. And I can drink a thing of orange
juice in no less than three days.
Symptoms: some
days I wake up and I can’t believe I am only 12 weeks into this. I have asked myself if I have it in me to
throw up for 28 more weeks. I have
finally decided to fill the prescription that my doctor gave me (I don’t know
why I was trying to act like a hippie and hold out) but I am hoping this
helps. Because I am sick of morning
sickness.
Movement: Nope
Gender Prediction:
after talking to my mom, I am leaning towards another girl. Only because of the heartbeat.
What I am worrying
about: this week I was mostly worried about Emma being sick. My mind is crazy, seriously. At one point I thought she had pneumonia or
leukemia. I have to get a grip. I know this, but somehow I still worry about
everything. I also worry before every
OB appointment that we are not going to hear the heartbeat.
What I am loving: being able to tell people that I am pregnant J this is the part of
pregnancy that I love- talking about it.
I could talk about being pregnant all day long. I am also loving that we were able to cash in
on my favorite Christmas present- a zoo membership. It was so nice to be able to take Emma to the
zoo, stay for a little bit and when we all got tired- leave. Emma loved the zoo J for the first hour anyway J.
What I am looking
forward too: my OB appointment tomorrow J
Cant wait to hear that little heartbeat again (fingers crossed)!
I love how much you love talking about being pregnant!
ReplyDelete